You can find our hours and admission fees below.
You are always welcome to contact us through our contact form for availability.
The Museum of Contemporary Tibetan Art is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
|Adults p.p.||€ 7.50|
|Students p.p. *student card required||€ 5.00|
|Friends of MOCTA||Free|
|Children up to 12 years||Free|
|Groups (from 7 and up) p.p.||€ 5.00|
You can book you tickets trough email and accept payment on location with pin or cash.
- Optional audiotour
- You can pay cash or use your card in our museum
- Groups are welcome in our museum. Please arrange an appointment.
- Make sure you have your Museumkaart or Student pass physical with you.
- Children up to the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or adult suppervisor.
- Visiting Address: Rensenpark, Main Gate Entrance.
- Postal Address: Hoofdstraat 16C (Rensenpark), 7811 EP Emmen, Netherlands
The museum is closed on the following days:
- Easter day
- 25 & 26 December
- 31 December
- 1 January