Museum of Contemporary Tibetan Art
- Visiting Address: Rensenpark, Main Gate Entrance.
- Postal Address: Hoofdstraat 16C (Rensenpark), 7811 EP Emmen, Netherlands
- Phone: +31 6 20299125 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The museum is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Our museum is located in the former Zoo (Noorder dierenpark Emmen).
The main entrance of the park is located 50m on the opposite of the main church of Emmen-centrum.
How to reach us
- Travel advice www.9292.nl for public transport
- Train station Emmen-Centrum (5 minute walking distance) – By Train: From Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Emmen is a journey of 2h and 14m. The fare is around 26,20 E and the distance 153Km. The first train from Amsterdam Central to Emmen departs at 07:41 and the last one at 12:11. There is no way to travel by train from Amsterdam-Centraal to Emmen without having to change trains. It will require a minimum of one change. The correspondence from Amsterdam to Emmen is every 20 minutes
- It is almost 2 hours from Amsterdam by driving
Visitors who arrive by car, can park in paid parking places with disables parking spaces which are available in the vicinity of the museum.
If you come by car you might meet a bit of difficulty on parking as local market bazaars take place often. Here are some recommendations on when to park:
This parking place photo is at the beginning of Sterrenkamp street. You may also park in the museum house small yard of Sterrenkamp 7 (usually used by our museum staff).
Please note that entrance, is the Rensenpark Main Gate Entrance, which is located 50m on the opposite of the main church of Emmen-centrum. This is what it is suggested, at the address Hoofdstraat 16c, 7811 EP Emmen.